Guide for intercultural partnership
In this Guide, we are presenting the Intercultural Partnership developed between the partners of the international ERASMUS+ project E-learning course for innovative textile fields (Advan2Tex). Between the five partner institutions, which come from four different European Union countries (Romania, Portugal, Czech Republic and Slovenia), one can recognize many differences, but also similarities.
4.1. Objectives of the project:
- enhancing the quality and relevance of the learning offer in training by developing of a innovative textile course and e-learning platform and supporting the dissemination of the project’s outcomes;
- improving the level and the assessment of textile competences, including entrepreneurship, languages and digital skills;
- promoting take-up of innovative practices by use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), open and flexible learning;
- promoting structured inter-regional cooperation;
- improving the capacities of organizations in the fields of training of specific textile target group;
- promote entrepreneurship education, employability and new business creation, supporting the personal and professional development of the target group.