Guide for new business and research ideas
Objectives of the Erasmus+ Advan2Tex project:
- enhancing the quality and relevance of the learning offer in training by developing of a innovative textile course and e-learning platform and supporting the dissemination of the project’s outcomes;
- improving the level and the assessment of textile competences, including entrepreneurship, languages and digital skills;
- promoting take-up of innovative practices by use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), open and flexible learning.
- promoting structured inter-regional cooperation
- improving the capacities of organizations in the fields of training of specific textile target group
- promote entrepreneurship education, employability and new business creation, supporting the personal and professional development of the target group.
Main outputs of the project:
1. Innovative textile course and manual
2. e-learning platform
3. Training activities (organization of blended courses, joint staff training events)
4. A guide for promoting intercultural partnership, a guide for best practices in the field of the courses and a guide with new research and business ideas, resulting from the joint staff training events
5. Articles, events presentations, etc.
Figure 2: A look inside of the Advan2Tex e-learning platform