Guide for new business and research ideas
The project ideas reflect the capacity of the five partner organizations to promote research results for new project proposals, while including the contact data of the project’s responsible.
Objectives of the Erasmus+ Advan2Tex project:
- enhancing the quality and relevance of the learning offer in training by developing of a innovative textile course and e-learning platform and supporting the dissemination of the project’s outcomes;
- improving the level and the assessment of textile competences, including entrepreneurship, languages and digital skills;
- promoting take-up of innovative practices by use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), open and flexible learning.
- promoting structured inter-regional cooperation
- improving the capacities of organizations in the fields of training of specific textile target group
- promote entrepreneurship education, employability and new business creation, supporting the personal and professional development of the target group.
Main outputs of the project:
1. Innovative textile course and manual
2. e-learning platform
3. Training activities (organization of blended courses, joint staff training events)
4. A guide for promoting intercultural partnership, a guide for best practices in the field of the courses and a guide with new research and business ideas, resulting from the joint staff training events
5. Articles, events presentations, etc.
Figure 2: A look inside of the Advan2Tex e-learning platform